Dieting doesn’t have to involve eating tasteless foods; you can use healthy low carb recipes to make tasty meals. The issue of how to lose weight fast can be solved using healthy recipes
Some excellent recipes to try when preparing healthy meals are;
Low carb recipes for breakfast
This is one of the healthy recipes that is good for people who are intolerant to gluten.
2 cups self-raising brown flour
1 cup low-fat milk
One tablespoon olive oil
½ tsp vanilla extract
2 oz cream cheese
One packet low-calorie sweetener
½ tsp of Cinnamon
– Combine the flour in a bowl with sugar
– In a separate bowl mix the egg, milk, cheese and oil. Mix all these ingredients properly.
– Make a well in the flour mixture and pour in the egg mixture. Stir the mixture until it forms a smooth batter that runs freely with no lumps.
– Pour the batter onto a hot non-stick pan that’s lightly greased. Make sure the bottom part is well-cooked before flipping the pancake over for the other side to cook. Repeat this process until all the batter is finished.
– This mixture should yield a minimum of 6 big pancakes.
– Serve the pancakes while still hot with tea or coffee.
I pinch of cayenne pepper
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 Oz fresh goat cheese
¼ cup of low-fat milk
1 cup of chopped spinach
1 chopped tomato
Salt to taste
– Whisk the eggs, cayenne pepper, salt and milk together
– Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the tomato and spinach for 3 minutes and set aside when properly cooked
– Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook until it sets
– Crumble the goat cheese over the eggs and pour the spinach and tomato mix on top
– Fold over the omelet and serve hot
How to lose weight fast: Healthy recipes for lunch and dinner
One ripe avocado
Juice of one lemon
1 tbsp of finely chopped red onion
1 tbsp of finely chopped celery
One tin of tuna
One tsp of dill
Sea salt and pepper to taste
– Cut the avocado and scoop out the avocado flesh into a bowl
– Pour the tuna in the avocado mixture and mix properly
– Serve this salad with slices of whole grain bread
– You can also scoop back the salad into the avocado shells and serve it in that way
I pound of fish filet
3 Tbsp olive oil
Slices of lemon
Garlic finely chopped
Salt and white pepper to taste
– Line the baking dish with a heavy foil. Oil the foil and place the fish on it. Sprinkle the fish with the garlic. Slice it in the middle and place some slices of lemon. Sprinkle the center and the top with some salt and pepper.
– Sprinkle some oil on the fish and put the tray into the oven
– Allow to bake for between 6-12 minutes in a 425 degrees hot oven.
– Keep checking until you are certain the salmon is cooked through.
– Serve with a simple salad of your choice
These are healthy healthy recipes you can try at home.